Sunday, September 6, 2009

Family gathering^-^

I got a lot of work to be done today...I have to cleaned up my room...
then I got physic's class to attend...papa took me .....
we went to bazar ramadhan...mummy called papa and asked him to buy extra food coz my big bro want to come to buka puasa at our ouze...I met my schoolmates there..both of them were selling kuih...after arrived home, aniee my sis and abg fait..my bro in law came with a few plastic bags...actually I wanted to say that I was so happy today coz all my family members gathered together to buka puasa together....and after that we watched hindi movie, 'GOAL'...John Abraham was so handsome...I think he' got' ronaldo face in this movie...hahahha...
And I was happy coz I can forget him eventhough not much...but at least I've tried my best...
I'm waiting for BUNKFACE's album to release....
daaaa....I want to download a few songs....and Gossip girls...

No comments: