Saturday, June 20, 2009

verY tirEd~

guess what? today is jogathon day..
was held in tmn metropolitan, kepong...
me,syaiesta,amal,alia and ainie ran together...but actually we didn't run...at first we run,but I think after 100m, we started to walk...and my stomach started to pain..
while walking, we started to chit chatting...actually we were very noisy...with all syaiesta's lame jokes, I think she very highper today...x habis2 sakat I...like no other things tat she can do...
I asked them to start run..but amal refused to do so..and si sengal syaiesta with her chatterbox mouth said tat "hasina, kita mestilah menikmati pemandangan yg hanya boleh dirasai setahun sekali ni"...but yet we still enjoyed the jog cz along the way, we were laughing and 'mengumpat ' people...hahaha..2jer keje kitorang...at the end, we managed to finish the jog although we are the sixty's people (according to syahirah, syaiesta's sister)...hahhaa...
then while waiting for the bus, we started again to do our "group discussion"...about movies, story books and others..
and after arrived school, we took our breakfast...and gathered in da school hall...
and all the winners are given their prizes...
this was the last jogathon for my batch....
and I went home with my 'good smell'body...hahahah

No comments: